I am striving to make all my data and other files available for reproduction and replication purposes.
There are four public-access repositories that I have been working with so far.
GESIS Archive for standard survey data
- German Welfare State Survey 2015-2017 (with Staffan Kumlin)
- Immigrant German Election Study I 2017 (with Dennis C. Spies and Sabrina J. Mayer)
QualiService Bremen for qualitative focus group data
- Qualitative Immigrant German Election Study (with Dennis C. Spies and Sabrina J. Mayer)
Harvard Dataverse for journal article publications and other quantitative data
- Goerres/ Karlsen/ Kumlin 2018
- Busemeyer/ Goerres 2019
- Goerres / Mayer / Spies 2022
- Goerres / Höhne 2023
- Global Political Demography Database (with Pieter Vanhuysse)
- Election Campaigns and Welfare State Change (with Staffan Kumlin)
- pre-analysis registrations